Monday, May 5, 2008


Does this fat make my fat look fat?

So Hubby and I just got done meeting with our lovely friend Eric (check out his awesome work at www.creativelight-photography.com)who will be the photographer for our upcoming nups in August.  Gee funny me never put together the fact that having a photographer at your wedding would imply that you actually HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN!?! Having my picture taken is seriously one of the worst things my crazy little mind can endure.  I hate it.  It hurts.  Something completely un-wonderful happens to me somehow when my image is captured on film.  Somehow I go from looking like me, or what I thought I looked like the last time I checked, to Natalie from The Facts of Life.  It is a real phenomena-ask Danielle-it's been wellllll documented.  
And so, on August 16th I will be the blushing bride hiding behind toilet.  

1 comment:

DanYell Stedman said...

You know I feel your pain. If you look like Natalie then I look like Geri Jewel.