Saturday, May 3, 2008

After much prodding and poking (and not in a good sexy dance kind of way) I have finally decided to get of my ever increasing arse and do this blogging thing.  I love to write, it's far easier for me since then no one knows that more than three words in a sentence makes me stutter and I don't have to mess with the whole eye contact thing (although I don't actually do that when I'm talking either-FYI peeps, I'M LOOKING AT YOUR CHEEK!)  At present my life is a little like a sit-com, but even as a sit-com it would seem insanely contrived...................
Tonight on NBC: "I Think I'm Wearing Underpants" (Re-Run) A hilarious romp featuring a 30-something divorced mother of two who is engaged to be married to a non-practicing interior designer and become a step-mother  to a teen-age boy who thinks she is the anti-Christ in a pony-tail.  Antics insue as she tries to juggle her day-job as the sole employee of a staffing agency and her night job as a waitress at a strip club, raise three kids with no volume or bowel control and the vocabulary of a bunch of drunken sailors, tries to convince the man of her dreams that she isn't crazy-just a tit bit off and off is FUN, contend with a mother with a garlic addiction and who is convinced that a tribe of Indian (feather not dot) ghosts live in her attic, keep from killing an ex-husband with a penchant for dating college freshman and the nasty habit of telling anyone that will listen that our hero is a drug-addicted/bi-polar/manic-depressive/anxiety-riddled stripper, and defend herself against a cat who tries to gnaw her feet off while she sleeps. Language, Nudity, Violence.

And so peeps, welcome to the jungle..............

No comments: