Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm The Queen Bee Bitch

The Kid had a baseball game yesterday.  When it comes to his activities I am torn, I want to go and support him but I loathe his mother and would rather give myself a pine needle pap smear than be in her presence.  So as Bunny, Dude and I walked across the parking lot to the field my stomach turned when I saw her fat ass sitting right next to Hubby.  Usually if I am there she knows to sit far far away from me and to not even attempt anything neighboring on eye contact but as we were late she probably figured she was safe and that she could play queen bee.   Silly cow, you're life will be so much easier when you realize that I am always the queen bee and you are merely the shit in my honey.

Bad Mommy:  Ugh, I am not going to sit by that bitch!
Bunny:  Oh, which bitch Mommy?
Bad Mommy:  Her, The Kid's Mom.  She is not a good person and she's mean.  She's a total bitch but don't tell anyone that.
Bunny:  Don't you think they already know?
A proud Bad Mommy high fives Bunny

2 comments:

you said...

Nice.

This is very good stuff.

More please.

missy said...

mwaahhaaahaaa!!!